Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lawrence, Chloe & Little Lawrence (Coleman's son)

I just have to tell you how great John's Dad is. He was a pediatrician in his younger years. I have always loved Lawrence. He is the type of man that EVERYONE loves. He is so EASY to be with. He would do anything for anyone. He would give the shirt off his back...and I am sure he has done just that. He is over 70...rides his bike 45 miles a day 3 or 5 times a week...I think. He met some bike riders in CA and joined the biking group! He is the oldest one in the group!! You go Lawrence! He was watching Little Lawrence so Cole & Leslie could go to a movie & dinner. Saundra had gone to SLC for a wedding with Christine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, a brother bike-rider! Tell him he has a riding partner (me) if he visits St George.

    ReplyDelete