Monday, December 15, 2008

Three Months Anniversary-Exercise

Well, today my sister, Denise & I mark our three month anniversary of exercise...we have not missed one day in three months! I know my dog Boston looks forward to me getting on my bike everyday! When he hears me open my dresser to get socks to put on...he starts following me like crazy! He sits and waits for me to put the socks on..then put my shoes on. Then he waits for me to fill two bottles of water and charges to the bedroom where the bike is! He waits the entire hour for me....sleeping...looks up...sleeping...waiting for me to turn the bike off. I love it! It's the little things in life that bring me great pleasure! Life is good!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go!! My gosh that is awesome! Looking forward to spending Christmas with you and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I know that once you pass that 90 day mark, what ever you do becomes habit and a part of your life. WTG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressive! It has really made a difference in our ability to shop longer, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yea, has your Dr cleared you for so much exercise?

    ReplyDelete