Well, here is picture #3. I emailed my sister and told her I was making some folders with hanging files for her Birthday. She has always been organized but the last few years "stuff" has ended up in a box here and there. The boxes were moved from this room to this room and back to this room..you get the idea. So.....this is my little effort to jump start her! Happy early Birthday!Sunday, February 1, 2009
Carol's Early Birthday Present
Well, here is picture #3. I emailed my sister and told her I was making some folders with hanging files for her Birthday. She has always been organized but the last few years "stuff" has ended up in a box here and there. The boxes were moved from this room to this room and back to this room..you get the idea. So.....this is my little effort to jump start her! Happy early Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love when you made some for me. We still use them daily!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you did this for me--it was so nice! Do I have to wait for my birthday to get it? :o)
ReplyDeleteWhen is Carols B-Day?
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda. Always the helpful, older sister.
ReplyDelete