Well, we had 16 people all together. Mark, Linda, Nate, Heidi, Jake, MeKall, Cameron, Zack, Ellie,Max, Kerby, Stacie, Madison, Taylor, Emerie, Payton. Heidi brought the new puppy, Molly or sometimes referred to as Satan. She is a handful. She doesn't sleep through the night yet. Wow....you forget how hard puppies are. She got along great here. I think Heidi & Nate would give her away today....or yesterday would have been even better! It reminds me of a newborn...no sleep....potty breaks instead of diapers...multiple feedings....wow.....need I say more!
Well, we laughed all weekend. Some played the Wii while we all watched. We went almost everyday to the park up on the hill in Coral Canyon. We went to the club's pool. We tried to use the hot tub everyday. Some made cards. Nate & Heidi made us all some "creme brulee". I need to buy a double boiler....we had to use a bowl on top of a pan. It was delicious! I will post the recipe. It is H. Stevenson's recipe. I should have taken a picture. We would just finish cleaning up one meal and it was ready for the next meal. EVERYONE pitched in to help with food preparation and clean up! Thanks again EVERYONE!
The adults went out to dinner to Pancho & Lefty's Mexican Food. It is now our families favorite Mexican restaurant here in St. George. Love it!
I decided to have Stacie help set up a family recipe blog. I get calls every once in a while....for one of my recipes or one of the girls recipes. This will be a family legacy to follow. I felt like some of my Mom's recipes got lost or modified...I am still not sure which ones are REALLY hers. I got her recipe box after she died. I found several DIFFERENT variations of some of her recipes. I would like to have a cook book published via the blog group...I will keep everyone posted. We will be closing "My Family" when the $30.00 annual fee comes due. No one really visits it much anyway. I posted several recipes on that....other people did too!These will now be lost. This is the reason I want to have one in my family to keep going.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It was fun seeing your family!
ReplyDeleteCreme brule? Must have been when I came to Vegas. ha Was good seeing everyone.
ReplyDelete