
#22 Here's the deal about this place. I have 5 remaining "car wash coupons" that are no longer valid...since this place closed down! I went there today to get the Honda washed. All the gas pumps have yellow caution or crime scene ribbons wrapped around them. I walked into the food deli place and asked what was up...I had heard through the grapevine they were closing a couple months ago. The owner of the Mexican food place (it adjoins the car wash) was not a happy camper. She said she has been paying the utilities the last 6 months for the owner of the gas/car wash place. He just hadn't paid them..she said I have to have utilities to stay in business. She said she had no choice. By the time I got ready to leave the car wash area had about 12-15 cars...one guy said he just bought a 8 coupon car wash booklet 2 days before. He was ticked off! Everyone started saying who owns this place? I guess he really mismanaged his money..this place was ALWAYS busy!

I wonder if Fabuluous Freddies Car Wash would give you any "sympathy" deal? (naw, I doubt it) Sign of the times?
ReplyDelete