#5 Well, this sandwich is similar to what Mark took to school in a brown paper bag. I grew up on peanut butter/banana sandwiches, butter and sugar sandwiches....and yes cow tongue sandwiches. Oh I forgot one more..a spam sandwich. This sandwich is "Miracle Whip" and lettuce on white bread. And we wonder why we all have clogged arteries....hmmmmmTuesday, February 3, 2009
Sandwiches for school lunch
#5 Well, this sandwich is similar to what Mark took to school in a brown paper bag. I grew up on peanut butter/banana sandwiches, butter and sugar sandwiches....and yes cow tongue sandwiches. Oh I forgot one more..a spam sandwich. This sandwich is "Miracle Whip" and lettuce on white bread. And we wonder why we all have clogged arteries....hmmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Miracle whip and lettuce? That sounds terrible!!
ReplyDeleteI hate Miracle Whip! I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I remember having cow tongue or SPAM for dinner and I liked it. Now, the only way I would eat tongue is if I didn't know that was what I was eating. :o) Lindsay makes a good something-something (I can't remember what it is called) with SPAM, scrambled eggs, seaweed wrap, and something. I really like it, but Ron not so much.
ReplyDeleteIs this picture #5 or are you going to be photographing something else today?
ReplyDeleteAlli said exactly what I was going to say! (Except I wasn't gonna say terrible. . . more like CHEAP!)
ReplyDelete