Thursday, February 26, 2009

St. Patrick Day's Skirt

#28 This is Chloe's St. Patrick Day's skirt. I finished her's first..I am hoping to get Chloe's & The Bean Girl's skirts mailed tomorrow. I had one hitch..the fabric I had ordered from JoAnn's Fabrics was on the USPS truck somewhere in Michigan....but was lost sometime after the 19th of this month. I called my sister Carol...to tell her what had happened and she was out to lunch with Lindsay and the boys..She said there was a JoAnn's right across the street from where they were eating! Whew!!!!! I called the store and had the nicest lady hold the fabric until Carol could get there and purchase it for me....thank you Carol, Lindsay, Cohen & Sandler...I am sure you had to sit in the car while "Grandma" ran into the store! I really do appreciate you getting it for me!

2 comments:

  1. After looking at how cute this skirt is, it was worth walking through the snow, wind, and rain to get to the store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. A 911 fabric run. Cute skirt though, I can understand the excitement..sorry, does my sarcasm come thru too strong? But, I see how the girls will love them.:-)

    ReplyDelete