
#35 I headed to SLC today. I wanted to stop in and surprise my nephew at his new job in American Fork. I don't think I have ever been to that city. Well, I got lost or turned around..whatever. The city is bigger than I pictured. I had to call Jason to tell him I was in American Fork and I wanted to see him and his new store. I had to get directions from him. He called me about 20 minutes later to see where I was. I guess he figured right..I was lost. Anyway...the location is so awesome..the store is fantastic! One of his employees looked familiar. She said to Jason your Aunt looks familiar. He said she used to live in Riverton...that's where we knew each other. The Starbuck's in Riverton..which closed on Friday!!! Jason looked awesome of course! I didn't want to stay very long..he is busy and I just wanted to see him even for just a few minutes! It was fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment