
I took this picture of Zack and his friend, Dallin in front of the school. We are heading in for breakfast!

Zack's red ears from riding his scooter to school..in freezing weather. I met him up at the school.

This is a picture of Dallin, Casey Scott from Channel 2 and Zack. We waited in line for about 30 minutes. I would have left and taken the two boys to McDonald's...I hate waiting in line but....I could see Casey Scott on TV interviewing people ahead of us. He came out to the lunch auditorium...bingo...I snagged him. I told him I watch him EVERYDAY! I have watched him quit smoking. I have seen him lose weight...right along with me..I told him I have lost 22 pounds riding my bike while watching his show! He is truly my favorite TV personality! I got him to pose with Zack and his friend, Dallin. This was so fun!

#36 Zack & I had breakfast...a sausage mcmuffin with egg and cheese, peaches, juice & chocolate milk. The school Principal told us they had hoped for 100 to come to the breakfast. Almost 300 showed up....it was really crowded with people. He loves the fact that so many parents support the school programs! It was a great day at South Jordan Elementary!
What a great grandma. I had to laugh at Zack's frozen ears. Tuff guy that he is. Too bad you didn't get YOUR picture with Casey Scott.
ReplyDelete