Here is Heidi's house....covered in snow. The driveway is icy and slick. "I can't wait to get home"!
This is my car that Mark scraped the snow off this morning before heading to work. Thanks Mark!
This is Nate's truck covered in snow.
This is John & Alli's old home. A fresh snow is beautiful really....I just don't want to drive on the roads. I don't know if you can see how icy and snowy the roads are....and slippery! John & Alli, I don't miss this stuff...do you?
#40 I thought I would take some "SNOW" pictures today. This is Christine's old house. The water fall is snow covered.
#40 I thought I would take some "SNOW" pictures today. This is Christine's old house. The water fall is snow covered.

I love looking at it, but I'm with you on not wanting to drive in it. Isn't Flagstaff worse?
ReplyDeleteHey, I just read your comment about me still having my Barbie and Allan dolls! So, I'm a little nostalgic with a few things and I hang on to them. I guess Mark should feel lucky you keep him around! :o)
ReplyDeleteBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But nice to look at.
ReplyDelete