This is the quilt I made for Allison's Birthday. I asked her what colors she would like. She wanted black and white "toile" with pale pink "minkie". I bordered the quilt with a very small black and white polka dot fabric. She is so cute...she said Mom this is like a "decorator quilt".Well, let me tell you about my firstborn daughter:
Allison is my bestfriend!!!!!
Allison is always happy....Allison is beautiful..she is a great Daughter,Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin & Friend.
Allison is always ready to go shopping. She and I could pick out jewelry, decorations.....just about anything for each other and we would both love it!
Allison is a take charge and "do it" person!
Allison is a bargain, coupon and super negotiator shopper. She's quite the budgeter as well!
I remember when John was in school and she looked so thin.....she was working at Chili's and working her butt off! She is a VERY hard worker!
If anyone can sell anything to anyone..it is Allison! She's an excellant CA Realtor!
Alli is extremely organized....she has NO clutter....I mean NO clutter!!!
If I call her she gets SO excited about great news....it's so fun to hear her scream excitement on the phone.
She's always planning and exploring the internet for great deals. It could be travel..she called me about some Hawaiian flight special...before I new it Mark & I were booked and leaving in 10 days or less for Hawaii....she knows if she calls me...I am always game. I know if I call her she will be game for a trip, too!

She's my favorite niece....today!! Hard to imagine she's 50 already. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom! I sure love my quilt! Ron, Do you want to be my favorite Uncle or not? Thanks for the sweet post Mom. Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt was a really beautiful quilt--nice job!
ReplyDelete