Saturday, February 27, 2010

Linda Smith-Day 6 in San Diego

Email from Linda:
What a great day. We spent the day with our grand kids (Josh & Jaiden). We took them to lunch and then Duane was going to take them bowling. I was going to be the official scorekeeper, but they were having a tournament and no open lanes,so, we went back to their home and played games. They are really good, cute, well-mannered kids (not that we are biased or anything). I was asked about the plug in my artery after the catherization, and yes they put in a collagen plug. We are going to get up in the morning and go to church ant watch Josh pass the sacrament. I feel so much better after spending the day with them before going under the knife. Because of the H1N1 scare down here, they won't let any children into the hospital, so, until I can be wheeled out to a courtyard, I won't be able to see them. Thanks so much for the prayers and support, I know the phrase gets used a lot but I do feel those prayers being answered and feel the support daily. Love Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment