Monday, September 29, 2008
I've heard Blogging is Addicting...
Well, my life is pretty slow and uneventful. My sister Carol keeps bugging me to get with it..she said everyone is "blogging"! Well, Mark went golfing this last Saturday at Sky Mountain. He forgot his sky caddie (golfers GPS). He asked if I could run it to him before they called his name to tee off. I am 10-15 minutes away. I threw on my clothes, grabbed the sky caddie and raced to the Golf Course. Mark was so grateful that I would rush it to him! As I was leaving I saw a Kodak moment (but no camera)! Mark was showing these three ladies how to use his sky caddie!! I quess you had to be there but......I smiled all the way home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a good wife! I don't know that I would have driven that far so that Ron could measure how far he needed to hit a ball with a stick. :o)
ReplyDeleteNice wife! You didn't say how old or good looking the ladies were! But, golf gadgets are "cross gender" loved, I guess.
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute to take it to him! I am sure you did it happily too!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI guess Dad still 'has it going on' even at 60!! ;)