Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Motorhome Dream
Well, Mark and I have been looking for Motorhomes. Mark has a friend back East that sells them. If he sells the brand we want we will fly back there with dogs in tow and pick it up. We want to take a month to travel back to the West Coast. If anyone sees this blog and can tell us the best brand to buy that would be great! We have been doing some research but are quite new at this. We have had camping trailers but..we want a Motorhome this time. We will tow our Honda behind. I called a friend and she explained the difference between a Class A (those huge 2 miles to the gallon kind) and the Class B (smaller Motorhomes). We just want a Class B. I can't see myself driving a BUS. I have been calling places to see how much to store the gem. Its not as expensive as I thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to get a CB radio and then create yourself a "handle?" Big Mama Loosli, LooseLinda, or HotMamaDriving might make good "handles." Sounds like a fun idea to hit the road!
ReplyDeleteCool plan! Willy Nelson's "on the road again" song comes to mind. Yea, you need the CB and matching silk jackets with your names.
ReplyDelete