Sunday, October 19, 2008

Enterprise, Cedar City, Etc

Mark & I drove the S2000 about 140 miles on Saturday. We saw a "Mule Deer" in downtown Enterprise dodging cars and trucks in the road. We saw the Iron County Mine. We drove past the Mountain Meadow Massacre place. I guess it has a lot of questions about what REALLY happened there. I guess we will never know the truth. We saw the trees turning colors, different shrubs and flowers up in the mountains by Enterprise. It was at least 20 degrees cooler. We drove through some really small...don't blink...you will miss the town...cities. We then drove on to Cedar City. We came the back way around the airport. We were so happy with the top down..hair blowing in the wind. We saw people with parkas in Cedar. I guess we just love the fresh air!!!! On Sunday we drove up to the Quail Creek State Park. It was quite cool by the lake and river. We had the top down and loved every minute!!! We try and think of any excuse to "go for a ride"......LIFE IS GOOD!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Nice ride, cooler temperatures, deer, fall colors and your top down. . . :-) sorry, sick humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun! I love the idea of going on a drive in a convertible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You should do it more often! I remember we all use to go for Sunday drives all the time! I guess with gas prices nobody does it anymore!

    ReplyDelete