Sunday, October 5, 2008
Sunday Drive
Well today is Sunday and Mark and I just went for a drive to the little town of Springdale. It reminds me alot of Park City. Its a small quaint tourist town. I saw some "Hippie" type skirts and tops that Carol and I would buy for sure! (after our dieting) We stopped at a local fruit store that specializes in Organic fruits. We ordered some sorbet and it was truly the best I have ever eaten. The owner said someone bought some earlier and had complained about it. Wow..they must have been whiners! The store owner said they make it fresh everyday....we really liked it! I told Mark we need to go there once a month or so. We are trying to do some road trips so we can test our driving in a motorhome we want to buy next Spring or so. We really want to travel with the dogs (at least I do) and go visit our girls and see all of the United States. We want to be able to pick up and go....while our health is still good. I finished the "tooth fairy pillows" I was working on. I am now working on the three "Dorothy" skirts for Emerie, Payton & Aspen. I hope to get them in the mail by Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How fun! We get up there and it seems like time just flies by. Plus, we like to just veg and hang out, so we don't take any side trips. We'll have to head to Springdale one of these times. Those tooth fairy pillows are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun! I love road trips!
ReplyDeleteI can see you guys now . . . and hear the dogs barking as you back into your RV space for the night. What fun that would be!! Yes, Springdale is neat little town.
ReplyDelete