Friday, November 14, 2008

Mark Hougard Info

I just heard from Denise that she talked to Mark yesterday. Mark, Danielle & Gabriel are doing great! He is in the second grade. Boy, it seems like just yesterday that Mark called to tell me about Gabriel's birth. I remember sending him a gift for the baby. It was a red Tommy Hillfiger outfit with matching hat and blanket. He was born around Christmas. Mark called to thank me. He was so filled with emotion over the birth of his son. He sent me pictures of him in the red outfit. He is and always will be a "brother-in-law" to me. He will always be an "Uncle" to my daughter's. He & Denise lived in Salt Lake City when the girls were little. They used to take them and spoil them rotten. They would take them on outings, to the mountains or parks. They would take them out to get doughnuts, "C" Boxes from Arctic Circle, etc. Mark always fussed over the girls when they all got married as well. He always wants to hear what they are doing. We truly have great memories with Mark!

2 comments:

  1. I always found him to be very nice, and I loved his old Porsche!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Mark! How fun to hear more about him!

    ReplyDelete