

I have piles of cardstock, glue, glue spots, ribbon, and embellishments. My daughter, Stacie has made her cards for years and years. My sister, Carol has always been creative with her Christmas cards. I decided to get "on board" this year. Wow, I had my husband Mark fold all 72 cards for me. He said...is there anything I can help you with???? Well, I handed him the lap board and the folding "bone". He really enjoyed folding them. So....these should be in the mail right after Thanksgiving!

I am so impressed and jealous! I can't believe Mark helped you. Ron would have been like, "You really want my help? I was just asking to be nice, not to really, truly help." :o)
ReplyDeleteThe cards look beautiful! You are way to critical of your stuff.
Way to ruin for the rest of us, Mark. Only kidding. Good job, Linda!! (on the cards, not on aiding and abetting Mark's fall from male grace) :-)
ReplyDelete