Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Exercise now 60 minutes

Well, my sister Denise has spurred me on again. She started 60 minutes of exercise yesterday. We were going to start on Saturday, November 1st. I think Halloween pushed us into this week. So today, I started 60 minutes as well. I rode almost 12 miles. This is a lot for me. It feels great! Thanks Denise! She won't see this...she is not a blogger. I will have to tell her. She said she is too busy! I don't care...as long as she keeps exercising with me! (She lives in Texas) We email each other EVERYDAY with our minutes!

5 comments:

  1. You are doing so great! I get side-tracked and am lucky I get 10 minutes of exercise everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! That is so great! I need to get moving again exercising!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Mom! I am so proud of you! Keep it up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete