Friday, December 5, 2008

2008 Christmas Decorations

Here's the dining table, craft table, sewing table, etc. More stockings with glitter & glam!
This is new (2007) purchased Nativity Scene. It will bring us joy many years to come.

This has been our "Nativity Scene" since 1978..made by my sister, Carol. I will always love it!


This Cross-stitch was made by my daughter Stacie...years and years ago! I still love it!



This reminds me of my sister Carol's "Christmas Carolers", I had to have it!




I love Santa's





More Poinsettias, Candles and of course Santa's






You have to have Poinsettias and of course Christmas pillows!







The Stockings were hung......








The usual Christmas Tree...... I love Christmas









3 comments:

  1. It looks so fun! I love seeing how you decorate your house for all the different holidays. When you do your Christmas decorating, it is really worth buying tickets to see! :o) I love the Willow Tree nativity--all their stuff is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME, does say it all. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so pretty! You have such a way of decorating!

    ReplyDelete