I think we have the trip finalized. The Marriott Hotel @ Newport Coast Villas in Newport Beach, CA. They have two bedrooms each. One Master Bedroom with King Bed, one Queen Bedroom with couch bed. The living room has a couch bed as well. They sleep 8. Give or take. They have a full kitchen. We can eat breakfast in our own villas or whatever. We can make sandwiches each day or whatever you choose. They have a washer & dryer in each villas. (Less clothes to bring) There is some construction going on....but they have several swimming pools. We can walk about a mile to the beach. They also have shuttles I believe. We will have 27 people from our family going! These are the dates:
Three Villas: Friday the 26Th through Monday the 29Th/checkout Tues the 30Th
Two Villas: (we are over lapping somewhat) starting Mon. the 29Th through Thurs. the 3rd/checkout on Friday the 3rd
We can double up or whatever anyone wants to do from the 30Th through the 3rd. I wasn't sure who could even stay that long. Let me know if this makes sense to you. I had three different colors of magic markers going on......just have to smile....The Marriott here we ALL com! Life is good!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am excited! It is going to be a lot of fun! And of course, I can't wait to see everyone!
ReplyDeleteGood job with planning. Do we get an ocean or construction view? Ha. Can we barbeque?
ReplyDelete