Thursday, January 15, 2009

4TH Month Anniversary for Exercise

Well, it's now been four months of exercising with Denise. It was pretty hairy in December around Christmas and New Years. Denise is doing part walking with a friend and her usual ecliptic machine. Denise cut back to 30 minutes a day. I found 30 minutes just isn't enough on my recumbent bike. I do 45 minutes a day. I am going to start walking a half an hour starting next week in addition to my bike. I would like to start doing weights as well. I need to strengthen my arms and hands.

5 comments:

  1. Wow - I need to get back in the routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Seems like you enjoy it now. I think that's the key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed! You have really stuck with it! I am so proud of you! Now I need to get exercising again! :)

    ReplyDelete