Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Healthy Diet
Sorry the last post was so long. I am wondering if anyone wants to diet, eat right & exercise with me. Our family is having a reunion this June in Newport Beach, Ca. I have been riding my bike 12 miles a day so I can walk at the reunion. Maybe you just need to exercise and don't need to diet. Maybe you just want to finally EAT RIGHT. I am amazed at the calories I used to eat when I was on the RUN working. I was always in a HURRY. When I was raising our girls I didn't have a weight problem. I was so busy I usually forgot to eat. I always thought I was overweight....WRONG! When I was busy working I had employees say to me...come on Linda go to the gym with me. I always said I was too busy. I don't think you need to join a gym. Just walk around the block or on your lunch hour walk around the malls. I never had lunch hours-no time......we would have lunch brought in and scarf it down at our desks EVERYDAY... I will regret this stupid move forever. I NEVER look back at the past.....I only look forward. I am just wanting to help someone else out there that is NOT taking TIME for THEMSELVES right now! I want to be healthy....period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment