# 25 I love where I take my two dogs for grooming. The room is open with a white picket fence to keep the dogs in the "play room". The groomer has 2 "time out" rooms if a dog or two isn't getting along with the other dogs. Pepsi and Boston can't wait to get inside the door and play with the other dogs until it's their bath time. The groomer always kisses them when I drop them off...She is such a sweetie!Monday, February 23, 2009
Pepsi & Boston's Groomer
# 25 I love where I take my two dogs for grooming. The room is open with a white picket fence to keep the dogs in the "play room". The groomer has 2 "time out" rooms if a dog or two isn't getting along with the other dogs. Pepsi and Boston can't wait to get inside the door and play with the other dogs until it's their bath time. The groomer always kisses them when I drop them off...She is such a sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I bet she wouldn't kiss Buzz goodbye if he went!
ReplyDeleteBuzz would probably bite her! I have been with you to this groomer and I'd take my dog there, too, if I needed them to get a haircut. I love her dog that had the dyed blue mohawk.
ReplyDelete