#24 You probably can't see the detail in decorations at this house. My sister, Carol and I saw this same home in December....wow we said...those are some decorations....so we decided to check it out yesterday....wow..It's Valentine's Day in the neighborhood......Carol didn't want me to take the pictures because they had visitors...I just laughed, turned the car around and started my photo shoot...
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Valentine's Day Decor
#24 You probably can't see the detail in decorations at this house. My sister, Carol and I saw this same home in December....wow we said...those are some decorations....so we decided to check it out yesterday....wow..It's Valentine's Day in the neighborhood......Carol didn't want me to take the pictures because they had visitors...I just laughed, turned the car around and started my photo shoot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The homeowners must be first cousins - but married. I had to enlarge the picture to be certain, but yup, the Christmas snowman is still on the wall by the front door. I bet they're really nice folks.
ReplyDeleteIt looked way worse at Christmas, but at least they get really into the spirit of the holidays.
ReplyDelete