#19 Today I took Pepsi & Boston to get their teeth cleaned. Boston also had a bacterial infection on his foot that he kept licking from allergies....Pepsi had a bacterial infection close to his bum (the groomer told me about it yesterday). I am not sure how Pepsi got that.... Anyway, I really like Doctor Hannig. Carol met him in Las Vegas. He is 1st cousins to some old family friends, Jerry & Kathy Hannig. He now has his practice here in St.George. I really like him. The cost was actually cheaper here than in SLC. I called around to check prices...I am really glad they were cheaper here. The cost was less than $400.00 for both...Gotta love it!Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Red Hills Animal Hospital
#19 Today I took Pepsi & Boston to get their teeth cleaned. Boston also had a bacterial infection on his foot that he kept licking from allergies....Pepsi had a bacterial infection close to his bum (the groomer told me about it yesterday). I am not sure how Pepsi got that.... Anyway, I really like Doctor Hannig. Carol met him in Las Vegas. He is 1st cousins to some old family friends, Jerry & Kathy Hannig. He now has his practice here in St.George. I really like him. The cost was actually cheaper here than in SLC. I called around to check prices...I am really glad they were cheaper here. The cost was less than $400.00 for both...Gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love Dr. Hannig and wish he was still closer to me. Poor Pepsi!
ReplyDeleteI knew I shoulda been a Vet!! Lucky Boston and Pepsi.
ReplyDelete