Monday, February 16, 2009

Sonic Slush

#18 This is one of my very favorite treats! Mark and I like to go and get a small lemon berry slush once a week at Sonic. We think it tastes even better between 2:00 and 4:00 P.M. They call this happy hour...drinks and slush's are half price! It has real strawberries & lemons in it. Gotta love it!

4 comments:

  1. I love that place. We used to go there all the time when we lived in Oklahoma. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never made it there. How'd that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hour? They ad something to make you happy to their drinks? Yea, how'd we miss this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric & I love Sonic...esp. during "Happy Hour" when drinks are half off. I LOVE their ice, and they have Diet Dr Pepper and is a nice drink to drink the rest of the day. Yum Yum. Eric likes the Cherry Limeade. They even do Diet Cherry Limeade (with Diet sprite)

    ReplyDelete