#17 These are the gloves I walk with everyday now. They seem a little "Zsa Zsa Gabor". They are the only gloves I have...besides my garden gloves. I laugh everytime I put them on. I wear a headband to keep my ears warm, a red fleece jacket & the "Zsa Zsa Gabor" gloves! I have my usual black shirt and pants. I bought some really good tennis shoes for walking. I use the walking sticks and away I go.........Sunday, February 15, 2009
Walking Gloves
#17 These are the gloves I walk with everyday now. They seem a little "Zsa Zsa Gabor". They are the only gloves I have...besides my garden gloves. I laugh everytime I put them on. I wear a headband to keep my ears warm, a red fleece jacket & the "Zsa Zsa Gabor" gloves! I have my usual black shirt and pants. I bought some really good tennis shoes for walking. I use the walking sticks and away I go.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are probably the hit of the neighborhood!
ReplyDeleteOh Dawling, they look absolutely wonderfully warm.
ReplyDeleteI love these gloves they look so warm. Would you like us to buy a "Bedazzler" so we can put some gems on them?
ReplyDelete