#11 I took this picture today to show where I "serge" & "sew" things. I finished my Valentine's Day quilt today. I took it to the store "Quilted Works" to have it quilted with the fabric "Minky" for the back. The "Minky" color is light pink with hearts on it. I will take a picture of it when finished.Monday, February 9, 2009
Valentine's Day Quilt
#11 I took this picture today to show where I "serge" & "sew" things. I finished my Valentine's Day quilt today. I took it to the store "Quilted Works" to have it quilted with the fabric "Minky" for the back. The "Minky" color is light pink with hearts on it. I will take a picture of it when finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice room, it looks familar. Good to see you're staying busy.
ReplyDeleteI will call you tomorrow to talk about my quilt. I had a busy day today.
ReplyDelete