Mark & I took Ethan and Aspen for dinner to one of my favorite food places. I love the Paradise Bakery & Cafe. The kids had the usual mac and cheese, fruit cup and cookie. Mark and I shared the famous barbecue chicken salad. Of course we had to get a cream cheese brownie to share! We had a fun time spending some one on one time with them.Saturday, March 7, 2009
Ethan and Aspen
Mark & I took Ethan and Aspen for dinner to one of my favorite food places. I love the Paradise Bakery & Cafe. The kids had the usual mac and cheese, fruit cup and cookie. Mark and I shared the famous barbecue chicken salad. Of course we had to get a cream cheese brownie to share! We had a fun time spending some one on one time with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment