#38 Here is Molly, the Brimhall and Ryan dog. They thought it was a "Shorkie". This is 1/2 Shih Tzu and 1/2 Yorkie. Well, the vet tells Heidi it appears the dog might be 1/2 poodle and 1/2 dachshund. Heidi says its all about carma....these two breeds are her 2 least favorite dogs. Molly is really a cute dog. I have to laugh when I look at her ears..I think its the way they poof up. She sure is a smart dog. Pepsi growls at her. Molly like to taunt him. Boston wants to get away from her and sit on my lap the whole time. I can see Molly right now getting into the onion skins...she is reminding me about puppy moments.....I am having fun with her.Sunday, March 8, 2009
Molly
#38 Here is Molly, the Brimhall and Ryan dog. They thought it was a "Shorkie". This is 1/2 Shih Tzu and 1/2 Yorkie. Well, the vet tells Heidi it appears the dog might be 1/2 poodle and 1/2 dachshund. Heidi says its all about carma....these two breeds are her 2 least favorite dogs. Molly is really a cute dog. I have to laugh when I look at her ears..I think its the way they poof up. She sure is a smart dog. Pepsi growls at her. Molly like to taunt him. Boston wants to get away from her and sit on my lap the whole time. I can see Molly right now getting into the onion skins...she is reminding me about puppy moments.....I am having fun with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She looks like a miniature longhaired dachshund. I think she is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh good, I can comment now. HA She's a cute dog............ I think.
ReplyDelete