Carol Ann's (she loves it when I use her middle name) Birthday is today! She is 3 1/2 years younger than me. These are the things I love most about my favorite sister:
I can call her anytime of the day or night....we both go to bed early....and we have our favorite shows....so after 8:00 p.m. we ONLY call on the commercials! It doesn't mean we go to SLEEP early...we just need and require some quiet time.....
Carol and I LAUGH whenever we are together!!! We usually get the giggles...I guess it's a sister thing or something...
Carol and I love to sew, quilt, make cards, crafts & SHOP for every gadget we NEED for all of our hobbies. (We will soon be making jewelry....yes Carol I have some jewelry STUFF ready for US to make!)
Carol has always been my favorite sister...we have the most in common. We can always find something to make with our minds going a mile a minute. We like to make THINGS that other people buy.....We look at things and say "We can make that!" And we do!
I can tell her secrets, my deep thoughts, my concerns and she NEVER judges me...we just listen and laugh together....this is what I love most about her....we can laugh about most anything...
She will say that I am the better seamstress this is not true....Carol is the BEST out of the two of us. Denise or Susan never sewed a thing in their lives I don't think anyway...Carol has made prom dresses, wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, etc....you name it...she has made it!
Carol is absolutely the most creative person I know on the computer with pictures, blogs, yearbooks, etc.
She likes to make really hard, time consuming quilts....I marvel at her style & creativity!
She still hasn't forgiven Denise and I for chasing after her with a butcher knife when she was about 6 years old ....wow...I guess we were left alone unsupervised by adults a lot!!! I remember taking the laundry to the laundromat with she and Denise. Carol was pretty little..she just tagged along...we three sisters pretty much raised ourselves....please publicly accept my apology for that "knife" incident. I guess we are lucky nothing happened.....
Thanks for being my favorite sister and best friend! I love you Carol Ann, Love Linda Sue
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Thanks! What nice things you said, even though I think there is some exaggeration on my creativity. :o) I probably only need a couple more years of therapy for the knife thing, but I'm not bitter! LOL
ReplyDeleteNice tribute! You're as good for her as she is for you. (Yea, she still wakes up hyperventilating with the knife incident but I promised I wouldn't ever tell anyone.)
ReplyDeleteGreat post Mom! The two of you together just crack me up!
ReplyDeleteWonderful tribute!
ReplyDeleteLove, Denise