

I finally finished the 8th one yesterday. The girl's have been waiting for me to "post" them for a preview.....I am taking these to the family reunion on June 26th at The Marriott Hotel in Newport Beach. I have some red and navy shirts to go with them....I know boy's.....you don't wear skirts! I guess we will have to think of something for all the boys....hmmmmm...let me call Carol...

How cute! Chloe is going to just love it! You have been working so hard.
ReplyDeleteYou should have shown the whole pile of skirts! They are so darn cute--you are amazing as usual!
ReplyDeleteI wear XL T-shirt.....oh yea, nice job on the skirts & nice to see you blogging again1
ReplyDeleteSooooo cute! Thanks for making these for all the girls! Ellie will probably wear it everyday!
ReplyDeleteHey! Remember me? Those skirts are DARLING! I wish Isabel was one of your granddaughters!!! It's so fun to keep up on all you Loosli's!! PS: My favorite chinese food is The Mandarine too!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Maria (Levanger) Mink