

Well, I bought a "Pet Stroller".......I can hardly wait to take the puppies for a ride! I got it just in time to go camping this weekend with Duane and Linda. We are meeting them up in Sterling. It's called Palisade Park, I think. The dogs love the stroller....they must think they are in their kennel. I can take the dogs with me if we go traveling and visit malls, etc. Of course it depends on the mall. California is big on letting you take your pets right along side you! I can take it if we walk down the main streets of each city.....and not leave the dogs in the
motor home. It took me three months to do the research to find just the right one! I absolutely love this one!
Oh, this is way too funny! I need one now, 'cuz you have one. We can take the dogs for walks on the weekend. :O)
ReplyDeleteGreat! Does it match yer new walking shoes?
ReplyDelete