Monday, August 24, 2009

Who's in charge of the RV?

Well, for some unknown reason I guess I am in charge of the RV. I said to Mark.....I think that Kidde Fire Extinguisher is outdated....we bought the RV in Nov.2008. The extinguisher was in the RED...da....outdated as of March 2008. Hmmmmmm. I am wondering why I am the only one in this family of two that checks for stuff like this......Is it because I am OCD or ADD or AADHA? Whatever.....why do I check for these things...Mark enjoys life just looking for a little white ball at a golf course. He sits back on the couch flipping channels on the remote....I love him dearly, though!

2 comments:

  1. Men don't need to worry about these things after they get married. Isn't that what wives are for? (one of the many useful reasons anyway) And, sometimes finding that little white ball on the course isn't as easy at it would seem to be. You ladies are good at checking on details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be a little more aware of the small details, but now I just zone out and hope "someone" does it for me.

    ReplyDelete