Saturday, August 22, 2009
3RD Day at Park
Well, we have now moved our motorhome for the third time in the same park. Duane and Linda only moved their's twice. They went home today. They were nice enough to move with us to a "reserved for workers" double camp site yesterday. I guess I am only an air conditioned kind of camper. No more dry camping....it's not me. I like air conditioning, the microwave, internet & most of all TV! I have to tell you though...this was really our FIRST official camping excursion. Duane and Linda showed us all the ins and outs concerning camping equipment, etc. They cook all the time in a dutch oven....fabulous meals! We are starting to wonder if we are cut out for this "fix & repair" kind of stuff. Where's Nate when we need him!!!! We finally found the circuit breaker box today.....the generator doesn't work. The exhaust fan doesn't work. The right RV truck blinker doesn't work....we keep driving off with the TV antenna up three feet in the air. We drive to Ephraim...about 15 miles away with the antenna waving.....wow....hopefully it still works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So, maybe we'll just stick to our tent trailer. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like scenes from a Chevy Chase movie. I don't know, it sounds like fun, at least you're doing something different!
ReplyDeleteDitto to what Carol said! :)
ReplyDelete