Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chloe is "5" today!

I can't believe that Chloe is 5 years old today. It seems like yesterday that John, Alli & Chan invited me to go to the "ultrasound"! I remember driving there and thinking....oh do I hope it is a girl...oh I hope its a girl...please be a girl..Alli really wanted a girl! When the nurse, doctor or whoever came in and put the goop on Alli's tummy....my heart was pounding...I think I was maybe even close to holding my breath! When they announced it was a girl....we all screamed with excitement! The Gibb's were living in So. Jordan and Alli was waiting to finally decorate the the new arrival's bedroom! Alli and I immediately drove to "Pottery Barn Kids" and I can't believe I am admitting to this...of course I was working back then...I spent over $2000.00 myself. I had so much fun..I bought EVERYTHING THAT WAS PINK! Alli spent a ton too! It was so fun....I loved that shopping spree! Mark and I were so excited to have a "new baby girl" on the way! Thank you John & Alli for your beautiful Chloe! Chandler is the best big brother ever!

1 comment:

  1. That was a really fun shopping spree! We had fun doing it together. Thanks for the memories of that day! :)

    ReplyDelete