Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Food Storage

Stacie had me go and get some "food storage" for her. The sale ends today. Of course there will be sales next week, too! She is in Phoenix...I went through all the ads and picked out the "deals" and then she picked out some as well. Mark, Payton & I spent 2 hours shopping and driving...to 3 stores within 2 miles of each other. I had the coupons ready..and the LIST! Well, we spent $420.42....BUT SAVED $330.28! Grocery shopping, coupons, etc. are a GAME to me. I love to see how much I save. I only buy things I use daily or weekly that are on sale. I don't buy anything in a box. Now that I know what is in some of those hydrogenated boxes. I do buy cereal in a box. Some cake mixes. Today I saved over $3.00 a box on cereal. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Good deal! Did you guys need Kerby's truck? Can I have you shop for us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I need you to do my shopping for me. I'll give you a list next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete