Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009



Carol and I went to the "Trunk or Treat" down at the Church in the neighborhood. Carol made her outfit!! It was incredible!!! We gave out just shy of 150 "snicker bars"....over 500 attended the party...!!! We left early because we ran out of candy. Last year we had trouble getting ANY child to come to our "car trunk"....no one knew who those 2 ladies were....they didn't know us this year but...I guess the full size candy bars drew a good crowd! Carol and I had a really fun time! Carol would ask some of the kids "would you like a poisonous apple or candy"? To our surprise...some wanted the apple! Ron came down and sat with for a little while. Mark was watching the USC/ORE Football game as well as the World Series. He started riding his bike to the Church but we had already left to come home so....he missed all the fun. He thought we would be there longer than an hour....nope...out of candy! Maybe next year Mark!

1 comment:

  1. I look awful! Must have been too many poisonous apples. Love the beads!

    ReplyDelete