Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Freezer


Well, I decided we needed a freezer. I can't make bread or cookies and have room to freeze them in our frig freezers. I had no idea that you can buy a FROST FREE freezer....yes that's right...no need to defrost those icy shelves. Yes, they are about $200 more but I am too old to drag stuff from a frozen freezer in a 110-120 degree garage....Our poor water softener salt guy is going to have to shimmy into the corner to put salt in....oh well..
I took all the Halloween decorations down and put up my Thanksgiving ones....so I thought I would make some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!!! Yeah!! They are not good for a diet but.....
Yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Becareful who gets the combination to your garage or that stuff in the fancy freezer may come up missing. Cookies look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pumpkin cookies are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkin cookie recipe! I make them all the time!

    Loved yours and Carol's costumes! Cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete