Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Pepsi & Boston
Today I am shampooing the bedroom where our new air conditioner pipe, wiring, coil whatever will be installed tomorrow. It is in one of the bedroom closets. I am shampooing the carpet because I thought there "might" be a few pee pee spots from you know who. Yes, Pepsi and Boston. I can see MORE pee spots in the sunlight today! I know I like the warm sunshine here in St. George. Well, I guess Pepsi and Boston might not have liked the COLD outside the last few weeks! Why on earth would they use the doggy door. You know the one that exits out to the back yard...hmmm I guess they thought to themselves....I am NOT peeing outside this time of year! No Way! It is now clean for the heating/air guy tomorrow! And off limits to those little guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have one of those who think the inside of the house is way easier to pee than walking the few steps outside to pee. But, we love them, don't we! :)
ReplyDeleteDogs.... what would we do without them?
ReplyDelete