Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mark and the STOP SIGN

Well, tonight we were coming into Coral Canyon by the Harley Davidson Store. Just after turning left a cop turned on his lights and made a U-Turn right behind us! Of course Mark is a "trained driver"....but the cop asked him if he was in a hurry so as to run the stop sign...he said no not in a hurry. Mark got a teensy weensy testy....saying he DID stop at the stop sign. Mark said "I think you are wrong sir". I have it on my video the cop said. He took his license, etc. Cop went back to car. He returned to our car and said "please make sure you make a complete stop next time". Mark said thanks and we headed home. Whew......no warning..no ticket...

2 comments:

  1. The first thing we taught our kids when they started to drive was that they shouldn't argue with a cop, because it only makes them mad (and you don't want a mad cop.) I'm glad you didn't get a ticket, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Barney Fife bored? I can't understand the being stopped for the little things like this. Maybe there's not enough bad guys for him to focus on. But Carol is right.

    ReplyDelete