I found this critter..a "Bat" on the front porch in the corner by the front door. I didn't see it. The air conditioning guy pointed it out to me. I know..they eat the bad insects..I know they are blind??? I am hoping that's not poo from the Bat in the right top corner. They are still creepy!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Bat on the front porch!
I found this critter..a "Bat" on the front porch in the corner by the front door. I didn't see it. The air conditioning guy pointed it out to me. I know..they eat the bad insects..I know they are blind??? I am hoping that's not poo from the Bat in the right top corner. They are still creepy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Creepy, but they are kind of cute.
ReplyDeleteDid you know, they soon 'home in' on a house and make it their home, too?
ReplyDelete