Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Diet

Chicken, asparagus, clementines.
Halibut, oranges & cucumbers.
Turkey, celery & apples.

Mark and I are trying to be more healthy. We went to "Board Certified Bariatric & Board Certified Internal Medicine" Doctor Coleen Andruss. I saw an ad and yes a coupon in the weekly newspaper. I called and got some info...I had never heard of a doctor who doesn't do surgery only healthy lifestyle weight management. I thought maybe she did the lap band, etc. No..no surgery. She used to weigh 200 pounds. (she is now the size of my girls). She has been in this field for 14 years now. She spent two hours with Mark and I. Here is an example of our meals. Each plate is 250 calories. We drink lots of water! We just want to be healthy! We started the diet on Wednesday, February 3, 2010. I hope you see LESS of us soon!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Carol......& I guess Pancho & Lefty's greasy tacos are out of the question for a while, huh?

    ReplyDelete