
Mark and I are putting in new carpet in the whole house. I got a bid for tile..$11,300.00 for labor. The tile was $5000.00. They estimated new mouldings and paint at $2000.00. Well, this was way over budget. We decided to do carpet. I flew to SLC for the day to meet with one of Heidi's neighbors that has a family owned carpet store. I had gotten a bid here...so I new approximately the cost. The bid at "The Boulevard Furniture" store was about $9000.00. I figure even with the airline ticket I will save about $2500.00. Yeah! I hired a kid that used to live in the neighborhood to help me move the furniture to the garage. The house is pretty much empty. I have never liked the SMALL front door tile entryway. I am adding more tile to make it bigger. I love it! This is really a "PROJECT"! I love it! My son in laws used to tease me about "PROJECTS! You gotta love it!

I can't remember a time that you weren't doing some project or another. You're amazing!
ReplyDeleteBet it will look nice when done.
ReplyDelete