Thursday, February 18, 2010
WEIGH IN TODAY!
Mark and I met with our diet doctor today. We have each lost a lot of BMI.....the fat around our bellies. Mark lost 10 lbs. I lost 11 lbs. It sounds great but...I have lost this SAME 11 lbs. before. I am glad Mark is doing it with me. He is starving....he still thinks the plate for lunch or dinner is an appetizer. The doctor explained that its probably because we are used to the smell and or the look of food that we used to eat. We are learning we don't need sauces, butter (I love, love, love butter) or sour cream, etc. We are actually learning a better and healthier way to enjoy food. Today after the weigh-in we stopped at "In and out burger"(not sure spelled right). We had 2-1/8 lb. patties between a lot of lettuce. No sauce. No bun, etc. Yes 4 ounces of meat on lettuce. It was actually really good. Alli told us that Jake and Jane get this all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whoohoo! Way to go with the weight loss!
ReplyDeleteGood job! A burger like a lettuce-leaf-wrap at aian restaurants, cool.
ReplyDeleteI think at in and out they call it a "protein style" hamburger! Way to go!
ReplyDelete