Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I called Collin/Allison

I am just a little worried about Linda. I didn't want to call Duane. I figured he would not have his phone "on" in the hospital. Especially ICU. I called the only cell number I have for Collin/Allison Smith. Allison is actually at the hospital with her Dad. He has been having chest pain, etc. He has been in the hospital since Monday. Wow.....She did say that Duane called Collin and said the surgery actually started at 8:00 this morning. So if it took 9 hours that would be 6:00 our time tonight. Allison said the doctors told Duane they will not even talk to him until she comes out of recovery. This could be another 1-2 hours. *******Update...Allison just called. Duane called Collin. The surgery went well, they are sewing her up right now. There are several doctors involved. The actual surgeon, the doctor that cooled her down, the doctor who will warm her and another doctor who will bring her out of the "induced coma".

2 comments: