Monday, March 1, 2010

Linda Smith-Day 8 in San Diego

Well the day is over Linda. She now has a greenfield filter installed in her vena cava artery. It looks like a badminton birdie without the cover and is installed in the artery with the point up going to her heart. It is there to catch any clot's so they don't get to her heart and lungs and cause what she has or even death she has been very lucky. My day is still going as I am doing laundry (2 loads are all ready going). It took longer than the doctors said because they found an extra vein from one of her kidneys on the route they were using to get to her vena cava artery. I have always known that she is special and now I know why. She has extra parts. She is resting and getting geared up for tomorrow. She made the comment coming home from the hospital that she hopes she can get through this. I told her it will be no problem with all the prayers of love and support in her behalf. For that we thank everyone. Thanks Duane and Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment