Thursday, April 22, 2010
Mark and Kent's Golf Trip
Mark left today at noon to meet Kent Lindquist in Coyote Springs, Nevada. (About an hour from here). Golf, Golf and more Golf. They will Golf almost non-stop starting at 1:00 today through Friday for as long as they can see the little white balls. I think Mark would Golf 6 days a week if we were millionaires....but of course we are not.......he really enjoys spending time with his friend, Kent. I really like Kent. He makes me laugh. He has a really dry sense of humor. Mark is short and Kent is really tall. Mark told me once they looked like Mutt and Jeff when the two were growing up....I am sure they will have a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ron went golfing with a friend tonight and had a great time. He's got the "addiction." :O)
ReplyDelete