
Mark and I took Pepsi and Boston to their first "dog park". They have been to some small doggy parks at some KOA parkgrounds. This was their first official "dog park". One side is for the larger dogs. One side is for timid small dogs. We opted for the timid smaller dog side, obviously. It was a beautiful sunny day...perfect to try out the new dog run. The lady with the pink shirt had a German Spitz or something. This was the first dog that came to the park after we got there. He proceeded to walk right over and lift his leg on my dog's green stroller......hmmmmmm.....this isn't what I pictured. I guess I won't bring the stroller again....we had at least 1/3 acre to ourselves and yeah....he chooses my dog's stroller to pee on.....whatever! I look down at Boston and he has this drooling goop coming from his mouth...wow...the pink lady said this is normal for dogs....they get over stimulated from all the dog scents....hmmmmmm....
After about 15 minutes I said I am ready to go. Mark said he was ready as well. As we walk back to the car he said to me....maybe we are just too old to do this sort of thing.....I agreed. We at least tried a new adventure....

LOL!
ReplyDeleteguess you gotta be true dog lovers...but you're not too old!
ReplyDelete